Well, zombies are proving a little less straight forward than I originally anticipated. They do work, however, at least at their current stage.
What they currentely do well:
- Wonder around independently, while they are not in battle.
- When they see the player, they increase their speed and run towards him.
- They use relatively accurate pathfinding, sometimes they get confused around crates though.
What they don't do well:
- When a zombie sees the player, every zombie will change their animation to attack, but only the in range ones will actually charge.
What still needs to be done:
- When they reach the player, to attack.
- Health and death management. Still working out ways to do animation for the buggers.