Tuesday, May 22, 2012

New 3D Models

Two new models added to Technical Byte's resource banks, by yours truely. Actually, this is my first attempt at real modeling, so yea.

These two models aren't actually FOR anything, just made for the hell of it. They are related to the Epic Universe though, so they do play their part. Perhaps I could use them in a proper 3D game one day, if I ever gain the skills.

If you want me to make some similar models for you, send an email to TByteGames@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do.

- E-Alliance Space Intercepor (One of the first space based fighter craft, the Interceptors never saw any real combat):


- E-Alliance Nova Carrirer (A unique ship in that only one was ever fielded. It was the first space carrier prototype, but the concept was scrapped in favour of larger frigate sized ships. It wasn't until later stages of the Orizon War that carriers were reintroduced.):


No comments:

Post a Comment